- Goodies from Local Makers
- Moving & Grooving Oil
Moving & Grooving Oil
Cold-pressed jojoba oil, saffron, ginseng and ji xue cao meld together in this powerful circulation boosting oil.
More circulation = more oxygen delivered to tissues, more even skin texture and less pain (if you're using this as a massage oil).
This oil is appropriate for face and body! Lighter oils with smaller molecular structures like jojoba will penetrate into skin quickly without clogging the pores. Feel free to add this as the first step of your gua sha or facial cupping routine or as a part of loving self massage with neck or shoulder tightness.
Ji xue cao may be a new herb to you. Here's the deal:
- Native to China, ji xue cao is rich in amino acids, beta carotene, chlorophyll, fatty acids and phytochemicals. The active compounds madecassoside, asiaticoside and asiatic acid are natural antioxidants, astringents and anti-inflammatories.
- Ji xue cao is highly beneficial for eczema, psoriasis and acne prone skin. A 2016 study by the Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Science found evidence of diminishing wrinkle depth as well as enhanced skin tightness and brightening.
- Antioxidant qualities mean you can have more fun in the sun (with sunscreen of course) knowing the oil will help repair any free radical damage.
- Ji xue cao leaves the face naturally hydrated by strengthening the skin's moisture barrier.