Microneedling or Nanoneedling Treatment Package
Like cosmetic acupuncture, microneedling engages the body’s own regenerative mechanism, stimulating collagen induction with microtrauma from needles. There is no chance of scarring!
Why get microneedling from an acupuncturist?
- Training in holistic skincare using herbal serums that best fit your constitution
- You may also choose to add in acupuncture points on hands, feet and ears for deep relaxation and constitutional wellness.
- Microneedling enhances the penetration of the targeted herbal serums I use by 2000%
- You will notice a reduction in the appearance of fine lines, larger pores, sun damage scars, stretch marks and rosacea
- These same regeneration mechanisms are stimulated at the scalp to stimulate hair growth if requested.
- Cosmetic acupuncture and microneedling, unlike botox, change the integrity of your skin
- Choose to add in acupuncture to make you healthier and more relaxed in body and soul.
- Microneedling works best in 3-6 sessions for lasting results (though you will notice results after the first session!). Schedule follow up sessions 4-6 weeks after initial session.
- You can choose to do cosmetic acupuncture sessions or acupuncture in between.
Downtime & Aftercare
- For microneedling, it’s best to stay makeup free for 24 hours while your skin heals. You may choose to go product free or use only water-based products.
- You may see some redness or peeing for 1-2 weeks after treatment. Plan accordingly if you are planning to do this for a special event!
- There is no downtime with nanoneedling or cosmetic acupuncture.